Feb 22, 2015

Life is like a puzzle without a solution.

4


What to do with life?
That’s the question a lot of people are asking themselves. And so am I.
 

First of all, let me introduce myself shortly: I am a dauntless videogames playing beer loving cosplaying animal supporting zombie fighting rollercoaster riding dreamer who wants to discover the world.


So what am I gonna write about in this blog?
Simple question - everything and anything that comes to my mind and catches my interest.
But most of all it will be about my travels and how I see the world. And stuff.


Anyone who wants to join my journey on discovering the world, the meaning of life and other interesting stuff is very welcome to come along and read my blog.

So grab a snack, draw a beer and enjoy the show!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Finds toll, dass du bloggst. :3 Bin gespannt, was du so schreibst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Bin auch sehr gespannt, wie sich das so entwickeln wird!

      Delete
  2. Cool! Meine Schwägerin kommt bald nach nem halben Jahr aus New Zeeland zurück. Bin auch schon gespannt, was sie so zu erzählen hat. Schöner Blog und sehr schön geschrieben! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön! :) Oh ja da wird sie sicherlich einiges zu erzählen haben :D

      Delete